Friday 28 August 2015

Jihyo puts her editing skills to the test as she thinks about her fellow Twice members


Jihyo is well known between Twice fans to edit Twicetagram videos and we've got to say she sure is good! The time she puts in to her edits and videos definitely deserve high praise and recognition from Twice fans! Be sure to like the photo on their Instagram account and leave a comment~*



"I was all alone, then suddenly! I thought of Twice members so I made this picture!!!!!!!!!! In the beginning I started it just for fun...........but later I thought I was going to die, but looking at the finished work I feel satisfied :) It was so hard, I got tired and so its not perfect but please tell me I made it good, it was a lot of work #Twice #IMissYou #so_I_jihyo_made_this #satisfied ^0^ #yoojungyeon #yoojungyeon_where_can_I_go_to_find_your_selfies #Let's become......#the_world_prettiest_twice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ #bbyong!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 TWICE | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top