Monday, 10 August 2015

Twice at Samsung Event, Jihyo&Tzuyu have a sleepover! And Cheers to Twice!

"Together with #JYP pd-nim we went to Samsung Electronics! We had a good time, and received good presents as well, thank you! #samsung_jjang #It's been a while since we went out so we are all happy <3 hehe (Who wrote this?) #Todays_concept_is_white_and_black #expressions_are_sexy_concept but #why_is_noone_doing_it_but_jihyo #jihyoya_sorry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ#sana and #chaeyoung what kind of concept is that? Pretty #jungyeon #mina #momo #nayeon #dahyun #tzuyu #twice" 

"I came to play at jihyo unnies' house #couple_headbands I saw pictures from when Jihyo unnie was young, jealous right? #everyone #goodnight ~that is all, this was Tzuyu↘"

"Looks exciting...looks fun....I can do cheers too....lonely, solitude, is there anyone who wants to do cheers with me? Everyone you know this was all planned out right? Twice #is_nice #family" 

Bonus Fan taken pictures, 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 TWICE | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top