Sunday 6 September 2015

Twice members move in to the dorms!


"Everyone it's been a while right? Today I will not reveal my identity. Look at my way of speaking and you will be able to know.. Anyways in the three (above), one is me! And now we are living together in a dorm! We went to IKEA, a house furniture store! There are cute dolls to find and puppies that Tzuyu likes, Dahyun unnie and I saw the
pigs and took a picture~ (anyhow decorating our new home is hard) All of you have a good night~><"

Credit: Team Twice Translator  @soreejillah

2 comments:

  1. 9 명 중 누가 막내 ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 막내는 쯔위입니다~

      그리고 참고로 이 사이트는 이제 운영자가 없음니땅~
      teamtwice.com 그리고 트위터 @team_twice 으로 이사갔읍니따

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 TWICE | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top