Saturday 5 September 2015

Twice TV Episode 5 All About Twice Naver TVcast Comment Translations

1. [+681, -64] How are all 9 members so pretty

2. [+397, -28] Sigh…… Twice is so lovable….. Show us some good stages, Twice!!!!

3. [+351, -19] Park Jin-Young PD-nim spoke so well.. I hope Twice becomes an amazing group with the determination [put into it]. I’ll be cheering ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4. [+347, -19] JYP production team director, please lower the background music. I can’t hear anything…. ㅎ I would like feedback.

5. [+344, -59] Twice will become our country’s popular girl group in five years; also in five years, I will still be the unswerving Twice fan. I’ll forever support you and congratulations again. I love you all nine members!

6. [+301, -18] All nine members are pretty and so kind. [Do well] Twice ♥

Credit: Team Twice translator @_tomato0210

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 TWICE | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top