Sunday 16 August 2015

Twice Jihyo's Handwritten Letter To Fans From 'JYPE Fan's Page'


Go to Twice Fan's to see the letter: Jihyo's Letter

TRANSLATION:
"Tadaa~~Hello everyone this is Jihyo! It's been a while since I've been to Fan's right?
And it's my first post as a Twice member! And! its been so long since I've been here!
So I personally drew and wrote my letter <3 One of my hobbies is drawing
You guys know what my drawings are right? >.< Its the characters that the fans and my friends think I look like ㅋㅋㅋㅋhehehe does it resemble me?!
I really like all 3 of these characters!! Even when I look at them they really do look like me although the quality is not that great....it took hours to make this ㅠㅠ
so! be proud of me ~ hehe
Its been a month since Twice was born....its so amazing (in japanese)
To me its been a quick month but to you guys were probably like, "its been a month. when is Twice coming out ㅠㅠ" ? Sorry...we too want to meet everyone fast and stand on stage but more importantly good teamwork, good title song, and being in our best condition is most important! It hasn't been long since we've became a team so we must get more closer!~ and!! get a good song to show an amazing performance to you guys!! We are working hard and we will work harder!
So just wait a little bit more! If you wait we will go "tada~ and appear~~<3
For the fans that are waiting we opened #Twicetagram (we are addicted to hash tagging) 
We will update frequently so don't leave us ㅠㅠ
Lets wait until the day our teaser is released!! We are eagerly waiting for that day too~<3
I will come again and leave a letter or comment
Okay...T...wice jihyo is leaving now bye <3"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 TWICE | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top