Sunday 16 August 2015

Nayeon recommends a book to fans!


"It's raining what is everyone doing? I'm excited because it's raining, I came to insta to recommend a book!ㅋㅋIt's one of the books that I've been reading recently, you guys she read it too..#rain #b ##darkdark #nice #I_can't_hide_that_Im_excited #I_rlly_took_these_pictures_carelessly... #Courage_to_be_disliked #The_princess'_desire_for_a_scholar #is_good_too #its_not_anything_weird!"

The Book Nayeon is recommending is a Japanese book called, "Courage to be disliked". It seems that there is only a Japanese and Korean version of the book available (If there is an english version please let me know!).

Book: "Courage to be disliked"

Authors: Ichiro Kishimi and Fumitake Koga
Information known: The book describes Individual Psychology by Alfred Adler.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 TWICE | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top